1. All prospective buyers must fill out an application to be considered for a B & B Shiba puppy.
2. New owners must agree to spay/neuter their puppy by eight months of age.
3. If for any reason a new owner cannot care for their Shiba any longer, the Shiba must be returned
to the breeder. No third party adoptions.
4. Our Shiba's are veterinarian examined, wormed at 4, 6 & 8 weeks of age, come with all current
vaccinations, a three year health guarantee, and lifetime support.
5. We do not commercially ship puppies. Only those living or willing to travel to the Sacramento
Area will be considered.
6. We reserve the right to refuse the sale of a puppy to any person(s) we do not see fit.
7. New litters will be registered with Continental Kennel Club.
Registration papers are given after proof of alteration is recieved.